How do I become a member of HCMOM?
To join HCMOM, please attend one of our meetings or email us at [email protected]. We hold meetings on the 4th Thursday of the month (with some exceptions) at Hunterdon Medical Center in Flemington, NJ. Our meetings begin at 7:30pm.
How much does it cost to join HCMOM?
Dues are $30.00 annually. You may attend up to 3 meetings/events as a guest, but after that, we ask that you make a decision on joining the group.
What’s included with membership?
Your membership entitles you to participate in various functions throughout the year, including:
- Fun and informative monthly meetings
- Big Sister/Little Sister
- MoM’s Night Out
- Playdates and Socials
- State and
- Membership in Multiples of America
- Annual Officers
- Access to our BigTent Online community
- Access to our private Facebook group
- Club Newsletters and National Magazine
- Most valuable benefit... is the opportunity to form deep and lasting friendships with other parents of multiples.
What if I'm unable to attend meetings?
No problem! Believe us, we understand! :) You can still be a member. Members connect through our private facebook group and we have a lot of informal opportunities to stay involved.