Frequently Asked Questions:
What does HCMOM membership include/offer?
- Fun and informative monthly meetings
- Big Sister/Little Sister Program
- MoM’s Night Out & MoM's Breakfast Events
- Annual Holiday and Year End Dinners
- Family Events(Summer Picnic, Easter Party/Egg Hunt, Halloween Party, Valentines Cookie Decorating & More!)
- Playdates and Socials
- Meals for MoMs Program
- Access to HCMOM private Facebook group
- State and
- Membership in Multiples of America
- Club Newsletter Email Blasts and National Magazine
- Most valuable benefit... is the opportunity to form deep and lasting friendships with other parents of multiples.
How do I become a member of HCMOM?
To join HCMOM, please attend one of our meetings or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hold meetings on the
4th Thursday of the month (with some exceptions) at Hunterdon Medical Center in
Flemington, NJ. Our meetings begin at
7:00pm. Please see our events tab for information on our next meeting or event.
How much does it cost to join HCMOM?
Dues are $30.00 annually. You may attend up to 3 meetings/events as a guest,
but after that, we ask that you make a decision on joining the group.
What if I'm unable to attend
No problem! Believe us, we understand! :) You can still be a member. Members connect through our private facebook group and we have a lot of informal opportunities and events to stay involved.
Still have questions about membership to HCMOM? Please email us at email@example.com or use the "Contact Us" tab to send us a message!